This is where

Certified Company comes in, by rendering a range of specialty services concerning the Environment

Browse Our Services  

Air and Water Consent Management


As per the Water Act 1974 and Air Act 1981 and Hazardous Waste Rules, it is necessary to obtain Consent to Operate (CTO) from State pollution Control Board prior to commencement of the production activities. The process for obtainingopera consent to operate involves making an application  to State Pollution Control Board along with required documents and scrutiny fees. It is followed by physical inspection of the site to verify the compliance and implementation of the conditions of the CTE (NOC) issued by the State Pollution Control Board.

Send Enquiry

Our Clientele